ViSenze - AI for Visual Commerce
About ViSenze - AI for Visual Commerce
ViSenze powers visual commerce with artificial intelligence at scale for retailers, brands and publishers.
Built on deep learning and computer vision, we deliver intelligent solutions that simplify the consumer journey on search, discovery and recommendation of products. Retailers like Rakuten, Uniqlo and Zalora use ViSenze to convert images into immediate product search opportunities, simplifying search experiences and uplifting conversion rates. Brands and publishers use ViSenze to turn any image or video into an engagement opportunity, driving new and incremental dollars. Over 300 million shoppers today experience exciting visual commerce on hundreds of shopping sites powered by ViSenze's visual search technology, both online and in-store.
Built by A.I. engineers and web entrepreneurs, venture-backed by Rakuten Ventures and WI Harper, and supported by MasterCard Startpath and Unilever Foundry, ViSenze's breakthrough technology and innovations are widely acknowledged, including:
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Companies 2016 by Datamation
- VentureBeat: 5 deep learning companies to watch in 2017
- Interbrand Breakthrough Brands 2017
- Best AI Product in Retail by CognitionX London 2017
- Frost & Sullivan 2017 New Product Innovation leader in AI based product search
- Asian Entrepreneurship Award 2017 Winner @ University of Tokyo & Mitsui
Originating as a R&D spin-off from the National University of Singapore and Tsinghua University of China in 2012, ViSenze's aim is to simplify the way people search and discover the visual world.
ViSenze has offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, New Delhi, Singapore (HQ).