We are hiring for our Singapore office!
Role: Solutions Engineer, Start Date: Immediate
The Solutions Engineer position will play a crucial role in the development and execution of Asian related projects.
These client projects will require extensive proficiency in 3Forge’s AMI platform.
Given the current Covid-19 situation, all work will be done remotely to start.
Areas of Responsibility
● Application development and maintenance with 3Forge platform
● Software deployment and tech support
● Project management
● Quantitative skills: curious about data and technology, natural
● Technical skills: experience with SQL and programming languages
● Basic Unix: writing scripts, vi editor, permissions, etc.
● Basic Windows: installing, editing files, etc.
● Troubleshooting: ability to diagnose log files & interpret a stack trace
● Can-Do mentality: driven and motivated to accomplish tasks and
● Personal and professional communications skills: can effectively
understand and discuss technical and business requirements
● STEM background: degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
Preference Given to Candidates with these Skills
● Technical writing ability for documentation
● Finance background, specifically sell-side trading
The following factors are also important: these individuals must have strong client
facing and communication skills and the ability and aptitude to work in international
settings. The successful candidate will also have good project management skills and
an entrepreneurial mindset. While academics are important, technical smarts are
The 3Forge personality profile is bright and motivated with lots of drive and initiative.
The ideal candidate should also demonstrate ‘future leader’ qualities that will facilitate
growth and evolution within the business.
Please apply via email to email@example.com. Include cover letter and resume.
No phone calls. All correspondence, including interview selection will be
managed via email