What you will be doing:
· Work with cross functional team members, Development Leads, Architects, Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative development environment.
· Research newest back-end development technologies to leverage for our product suite.
· Support on the application when moved to production and provide support for fixes/issues including functional and non-functional requirements.
· Continuous on job learning and implement the prototypes in agile fashion with test driven and adherence to web interface standards
· Actively participate in Scrum processes.
What you need to have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines.
· Strong understanding of microservices architecture.
· Strong proficiency in handling databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery.
· Solid background in programming languages like NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Python and SQL.
· Experience in developing RESTful web services and microservices in event-driven architectures.
· Knowledge of schema design and data access methodologies in NoSQL and relational databases.
· Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD best practices, techniques and supporting tools.
· Knowledge of software management platform such as JIRA and Confluence.
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work constructively in a collaborative team environment.
Good to have:
· Experience with Google Cloud solutions (Cloud Run, App Engine and Cloud SQL)
· Build & maintain RESTful API using NodeJS/Ruby on Rails/Python Flask.