Objectives of this Role
- Develop well-designed, tested code using best practices for mobile development.
- Develop mobile interfaces, using standard Flutter, Swift, Kotlin and HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services.
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access the web-app.
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications.
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully.
- Work quickly and carefully to complete tasks, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions.
- Perform UI/UX coding, creating reusable objects and templates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mobile-developing, multimedia design, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience planning and developing mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of Flutter/Swift/Kotlin/Angular is a must.
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving.
- Working experience in MacOS and Linux environments.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using Scrum and Git.