We are looking for a mission-driven Software Engineer to join 90 Seconds. In this role, you will implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions, focus on improving our technical architecture and developing end-to-end features, and you'll be responsible for all aspects: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain the development for 90 Seconds video creation platform
- Work closely with engineering, product, and design teams to develop end-to-end features, implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Contribute collaboratively within a creative and fast-paced environment to ensure the development and delivery of high-quality, scalable and innovative, configurable solutions that adhere to high standards for architecture and best practices
- Evangelize business benefits and impact of the platform as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices
Who you are
- Hands-on development, experience building scalable products, appreciation for both developing high-quality software and delivering value to users
- Experience in back-end development with Ruby on Rails/Node.js. GraphQL experience is a plus.
- Know how to write clean code, apply design patterns and unit testing
- You are a great team player and you enjoy working collaboratively, within a common framework, to build elegant solutions to complex problems
- You bring high conscientiousness, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- You’re able to adapt to ambiguity and change while keeping the big picture in mind