Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Aaqua’s purpose is to “empower people to live their passions”.
We are creating a global services platform built around PASSION COMMUNITIES across a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle categories and genres.
We empower and enable our people to contribute to Aaqua’s purpose by bringing their own passion to our workplace community, collaborating with a team of like-minded people who love what they do.
You will be a member of the learning technologies team, reporting to the Learning Technology Applied Research Engineering, collaborating across the organization to help drive the responsible adoption of learning technologies.
Your contribution will include:
- Be a part of an swat team working on AAQUA’s platform and mobile apps.
- Follow the best practices for MLOps and interface with AI MLOps/Infra team to define the requirements.
- Automate parts of the MLOps pipeline so that experimentation cycles can be quicker.
Ideally your career journey to date will have given you experience in or exposure to the following:
- Good understanding of state of MLOps.
- Exposure to CI/CD on ML, Containerization and Infrastructure as Code, Model and Data versioning.
- Exposure to cloud services and products like Sagemaker on AWS.
- Exposure to automation of data pipelines, data labeling, versioning and exploration.
- Exposure to model deployment, canary releases and implementation of CI/CD on AWS stack.
- Appreciation of concepts like Versioning, Reproducibility, Testing, Deployment and Monitoring of models, data and code.
- Understanding of AI Audit and controls that can be automated in ML Ops pipelines.
- Experience on MLOps.
- Good understanding of MLOps principles.
- Software engineering and coding skills in Python/Java.
- Good understanding of devops best practices such as CI/CD (CircleCI), Docker, Terraform.
- Good understanding of AWS services such as Amazon Sagemaker etc.
Your qualities are seen, heard and observed every day through your words, actions and behaviors. They are a key part of our DNA.
We seek our team members to be :
Your attitude is a big part of what you bring to Aaqua. It contributes hugely to our culture, which is why cultural fit is something we take very seriously when we bring on new team members.
We expect everyone to play their part in :
Putting Members First
Building an Inclusive Community
Delivering the Unexpected
Be Always Evolving, and
Keeping it Real
Why work for us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR YOUS.
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If so, please send your interest to email@example.com