In this role you will be develop big data analytic models for the eCommerce operations and test data for quality and reliability.
The role is open for any of the ABB's global locations, but due to the business needs our preferred ones would be: Singapore, India, Poland or Italy.
- Boost data analytics capabilities within ABB’s eCommerce Organization and report directly to the Lead of Data Analytics.
- Responsible for creating a robust, cross-brand data analytics foundation for an integrated analytics platform.
- Ensure evaluation of data sources to determine their reliability, usability and possible limitations.
- Analyze statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems, utilizing statistical methods to solve industry-specific problems in varying fields, such as economics and engineering.
- Create detailed reports for management and other departments on data analytics insights.
- Responsible for training other members of the team on how to properly organize findings and read data collected.
- Continuously assess data gathering methods and derive measures for improvements and design computer code using various languages to improve and update software and applications.
- Substantial years of experience and proven track record in data architecture and in building big data analytics models.
- Sound understanding of leveraging data analytics architectures, preferably in an eCommerce and/or global B2B environment.
- Profound knowledge and understanding for holistic data and analytics strategies and experience in capturing and managing broad data points.
- Academic background in data architecture, information management or similar field.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure knowledge transfer and recipient appropriate communication.