No one day will be the same, we will look at different technologies, programming languages, architectures and frameworks. As a small team we need to be able to adapt quickly, remain ultra flexible, learn as we go, show initiative and thrive on change!
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for investigating the technical feasibility of new Solution ideas and creating Proof of Concepts for demonstrations to clients. You will be a contributor to the Sales team, ensuring that they are prepared with working demos and relevant subject matter information.
What we need from you
- Proficient knowledge of web architecture concepts including HTTP & REST and experience of Design and Architectural patterns and know when to apply them
- Solid experience in React / Preact required, and knowledge of Node.js, webpack, Babel and build process.
- Experience with a few core AWS services e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda
- Experience with continuous integration and/or automated testing frameworks
- Experience contributing to technical discussions and providing solid opinions/rationale for your decisions.
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask for help and bounce ideas off peers
- A strong problem solver with out of the box thinking, you will be self-motivated to find answers
The highly desirable list
- Knowledge of GraphQL and some popular frameworks e.g. Apollo
- Swift and/or Kotlin experience
- AWS Developer or Solutions Architect Certification