We are looking for highly driven, talented, and self-motivated Senior QA Engineer who will work as part of our growing QA Team.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Responsible for component Quality and End-to-End testing
- Lead QA activities and take initiatives by working closely with QA, Dev and Automation teams to develop effective Test plan and strategies
- Execute API, Functional, System & Performance Tests and analyse results
- Execute Automated Test suites, analyse results and log bugs
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work across teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Diploma/Bachelors/Masters in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Sr. QA Engineer or similar role
- Experience in QA methodologies/Types of testing
- Experience in API, Functional, System (Linux platform) and Performance Testing
- Experience in VMware or AWS platforms
- Working knowledge of Test and Project Management software (TestRail, Jira)
- Experience in API Testing using Postman or similar tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Able to handle dynamicity in the tasks
Accellion has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we’re looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, 18 days of annual leave going up to 21 days after 3 years.
Desired Skills and Experience
Performance Testing, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Software Quality Assurance, AWS, E2E testing, Scrum, Agile Methodologies, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, APIs, API, Linux, Testing, Test Planning