A passionate senior leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to invent offerings and assets that provide valuable solutions for clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
You will often be:
- Demonstrating significant innovation and thought leadership in technology architecture that has been applied across multiple clients globally and is being used in solutions with demonstrated success in sales and/or delivery.
- Leading the creation of new or evolving existing offerings and assets, and assessing the value the new capabilities could unlock for organizations and ecosystems.
- A leader in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply key technology innovations.
- Articulating and explaining Accenture's technology vision and strategy at Accenture's most significant/critical client(s) across the globe.
- Shaping and delivering solutions at our most technically complex client engagements and early adopters, reviewing technology approach, architecture, and risk on most complex IT programs in their area.
- Building the business and pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- Teaching and sharing expertise across the global market, providing leadership to other technology architecture executives and seen as a leader in developing our next generation of technology architects.
- Responsible for mitigating risk for the future projects with existing legacy systems.
You should have experience with some of the following:
- Leading functionally and technically diverse teams in complex, globally dispersed, program delivery.
- Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and non-functional requirements.
- A desire to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment, where innovation and pushing boundaries is the status-quo.
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies and connecting these technologies to business outcomes.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Network architecture and operations.
- 7 years of professional working experience leading or developing in software engineering teams
- 4-7 years of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc) frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- 3-5 years of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, delivering, and assessing complex technical architecture solutions
- Project experience leading geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in South Asia and Asia-Pacific.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree - STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) majors preferred.
Bonus points if:
- You are certified in distributed ledger technologies: Hyperledger Fabric Administrator/Developer, R3 Corda Certified Developer, DAML Certified Developer.
- You have architecture certifications. Examples: TOGAF, AWS Solutions Architect Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect Expert, GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- You have project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- You have experience in modern front-end (Angular, React, Vue, WASM, etc.) or mobile development.
- You have knowledge and experience with emerging technologies and trends such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- You have architecture or hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- You have experience with reliability engineering including monitoring, performance/resiliency engineering, and designing high-availability systems.
- You often formulate and articulate new points of view on emerging technologies, as demonstrated by internal or external thought leadership contributions (e.g. videos, whitepapers, conference presentations)
- You have open source community participation and contributions… please share with us links to your work.