ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that's just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What's In It For You
Collaborate with a diverse network of people
Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture's clients
Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- Perform data extraction, cleaning, transformation, and flow. Web scraping may be also a part of the work scope in data extraction.
- Design, build, launch and maintain efficient and reliable large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Visualisation Developer, Data Scientist, UX Designers and Data Analyst to build scalable data-driven products.
- Work in an Agile Environment that practices Continuous Integration and delivery.
- Support and advise best practices in data management standards, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with fellow developers through pair programming and code review process.
- Integrate and collate data silos in a manner which is both scalable and compliant.
- Be responsible for developing backend APIs and working on databases to support the applications.
- MUST-HAVE: Talend, SQL and Tableau experience
- Interest in being the bridge between engineering and analytics.
- Knowledge abou system design, data structure, and algorithms.
- Familiar with data modelling, data access and data storage infrastructure like Data Mart, Data Lake, and Data Warehouse.
- Proficient in general data cleaning and transformation (eg SQL, pandas, R, etc)
- Familiar with rest API and web requests/protocols in general
- Proficient with processing data from open-standard file format or data interchange format (eg XML, JSON)
- Comfortable in both windows and Linux development environments
- Proficient in building ETL pipeline (eg Talent Data Integration, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage, SAS Data Integration)
- Comfortable in at least 1 scripting language (eg Python)
- Proficient in database design and various databases (eg MS SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, IBM DB2, Postgres, etc)
The position is based in Singapore
Overtime, weekend and non-standard hours may be required occasionally, depending on the project timeline/needs
This is a 12-month contract role with possibility for contract renewal.