- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Integrate datasets and dataflows using a variety of best in class software as well as profile and analyze large and complex datasets from disparate sources
- Guide and direct junior developers
- Shape and advise on detailed technical design decisions.
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 4 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in Snowflake, Wherescape, ETL, Informatica, or Talend
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience in implementing solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Deep familiarity with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.