Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be part of an agile team in developing software products to fulfill client’s vision
- Work with client to brainstorm, design, implement and test the software product, and present deliverables to client in different forums e.g. sprint ceremonies.
- Facilitate cross team collaborations and system to system integration
- Work in a DevOps mode, support system monitoring and operations when required
Critical Success Factors
- 1-6 years of development experience in Core Java, Springboot.
- 1-4 years of development experience in UI technologies ReactJS, HTML5 and Responsive UI.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.