Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- To liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements
- Address technical aspects with Senior Developers and leads
- Develop and maintain high quality fully tested source code complied with high coding standard including monitoring and troubleshooting aspect (proper logging, exception handling, load balancing)
- Provide technical assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Assist in development of services for data migration in a microservices architecture
- Verify migrated data and perform reconciliation
- 1 - 7 years of relevant working experience in software application development with .Net and C#
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Web Services, Spring MVC or Struts; Knowledge of Hibernate will be advantageous
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.