Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Accenture Cloud First is a new multi-service group of 70,000 cloud professionals that brings together the full power and breadth of Accenture’s industry and technology capabilities, ecosystem partnerships, and deep commitment to learning and upskilling clients’ employees and to responsible business, with the singular focus of enabling organizations to move to the cloud with greater speed and achieve greater value for all their stakeholders at this critical time. Specifically, this new group integrates the company’s wide-ranging cloud expertise, including:
Software Development, Cloud migration, infrastructure, and application services and ecosystem partnerships; deep industry and cross-industry insights, data, and Applied Intelligence capabilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates with the Build Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications if needed
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and Work with project managers, architects, and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
- A Good team player is a must
Critical Success Factors
- Has a work experience with Analytics
- Has a work experience with Java / J2EE
Good to have skills:
- Build Forge / Scheduling application
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.