Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions for web hosting providers. As a Backend Developer at the Cybersecurity team, you will design and develop backend services in Acronis Cyber Cloud that deliver cyber protection for hosting providers. You will own a set of backend services and work with Architects, Agent Developers, Cybersecurity Analysts to ensure high quality and high performance of all components.
- Design, prototype and implement backend components in Golang or C++
- Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- Covering you solutions with functional and unit tests; provide operational documentation
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- 3+ years of GoLang or C++ (v14 and higher) software development of production systems
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with Boost framework, Git, CMake
- Good understanding of the SQL and experience with SQLite
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Good reading and writing English skills.