We are seeking skilled professionals who are looking for an extraordinary challenge in a fast-moving sector of high technology. We want individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done.
Our fast-paced and dynamic work environment will challenge you and get you closer to reaching your full potential. Acronis will give you the platform and tools you need to build and grow your career. You will find yourself surrounded by highly passionate, hardworking, and fun-loving individuals.
- Liaise with product managers, developers, architects to understand business and technical requirements
- Responsible for test design of user scenarios, testcases and checklists, prepare test environments, execution of functional tests (automated and manual), reporting and processing defects
- Understand existing automation framework, design, develop and execute automation testcases for new features and regression
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for bug investigation
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate the root cause and participate in technical discussions with RnD teams
- Preferably a degree in computer science or equivalent engineering education or relevant work experience in IT industry
- 2+ years of experience as QA Engineer/Automation Engineer. However, we are open to fresh grads as well if proven to have relevant skills to acquire the required knowledge faster
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting applications
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical problems
- Should have a deeper understanding of the product at the implementation level, and able to analyze logs and test REST APIs at the microservices integration level
- Experience in Python, knowledge of Pytest or other test automation frameworks and tools would be a plus