The QA Engineer will be responsible for all user mode services QA activities (tests design and development, test automation based on the existing test framework).
- Be effective in the role of tests developer for the Windows platform with the focus on Anti Ransomware and Anti Malware solutions.
- Maintain existing tests, fix bugs in the timely manner. Communicate with other teams to investigate and fix bugs of complex nature, requiring efforts of several involved teams.
- Ensure that development progress, problems and risks are clearly communicated to the User Mode Services Team Lead
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent engineering education and experience is absolutely mandatory.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of test design using Python (pytest)
- Practical skills in Bash, Windows batch scripting.
- Windows, Linux, MacOS server/workstation administration with command line interface experience.
- Good automation engineering skills, experience of work with Git, Pycharm, Jira and other related tools.
- Sufficient understanding of the Windows platform internals.
This Knowledge And Skills Will Be a Plus
- Devops tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc).
- Code coverage process implementation and analysis.
- Coding experience in C/C++ languages (with google-test).
- Knowledge in the information security field and/or experience in developing security solutions