We are seeking skilled professionals who are looking for an extraordinary challenge in a fast-moving sector of high technology. We want individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done.
Our fast-paced and dynamic work environment will challenge you and get you closer to reaching your full potential. Acronis will give you the platform and tools you need to build and grow your career. You will find yourself surrounded by highly passionate, hardworking, and fun-loving individuals.
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
- You will work closely with Product managers, Architects, Security, Operations and QA through all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Design and develop distributed, highly scalable efficient microservices for data protection and cyber security features in Acronis products.
- You continuously improve your own and your teammates technical skills via mentoring, code reviews and feedback.
- You should be open to jumping into unfamiliar codebases, languages and start contributing.
- Preferably a degree in computer science or equivalent engineering education or relevant work experience in IT industry
- 3+ years of backend development experience on large scale distributed systems
- Proficient with Go, C++ or Python, but willing to work in Go.
- Experience with developing microservices for cloud products and REST APIs
- Strong knowledge on datastores like PostgreSQL/ MySQL/Elasticsearch is expected
- Experience in Python, knowledge of Pytest or other test automation frameworks and tools would be a plus
- Hands-on Docker and Kubernetes experience will be added advantage
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is preferred