We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
- J2EE/ASP.NET software development, involving the use of databases
- Node JS
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
- Take charge of multiple technical projects and provide leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Work closely with project management and experience design team to deliver project outcomes
- Contribute technically to projects
- Mentor the best talent bringing out the best in every engineer
- Nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, creative problem solving, and innovation within the team
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in declarative, functional Programming based technologies in NodeJS, React, ReactNative
- Develop clean, high-quality code with coding best practise, able to spot (and improve) bad code
- Resilient in ambiguous situations
- Able to approach challenges from various perspectives
- Experience with Agile and/or Lean development methodology.
- Familiar with approaches such as CI, TDD, IaC etc.
- Experience with relational database and/or NoSQL concept
- Able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
It'll be a bonus if you have knowledge of:
- Cloud technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Bamboo/Jenkins pipelines including Pipeline as Code
- Native Mobile tech (iOS & Android)
- Object Oriented Programming based technologies (Java, C#)
- Experience in public sector projects in Singapore.
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering leadership position managing a team
- Will be customer oriented and skilled in developing a strong understanding of customer needs and marrying those with optimal technology solutions
- A-team calibre and mindset, expected to work hard
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!