We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Incorporate as best practice, continuous improvement process in cloud deployment through monitoring, reporting, evaluating, and improving the cost to performance ratio.
- As part of a team of cloud infrastructure engineers to ensure smooth operations and within the budgeted cost and operational expenses.
- Engage, design and deliver the cloud operation services to customers in accordance with the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or related field.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with AWS and Azure Services
- Knowledge of tools to automate the deployment and management of containerized applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proven experience writing shell scripts like Terraform, Ansible, Bash, SQL.
- 3+ years experience with Linux or Windows Server OS
- Knowledge of Jira, agile PM, and the ability to work independently and professionally.
- AWS Solutions Architect or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification will be advantageous.
Benefits: Flexi benefits that covers medical, gym, sports and wellness.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!
Be in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or our Career Page https://www.activate.sg/jobs
Desired Skills and Experience
Troubleshooting, Cloud Applications, Kubernetes, Talent Acquisition, Azure, Cloud Security, Ability To Work Independently, Architect, Agile, Bash, Web Technologies, Windows Server, JIRA, Writing, Docker, Cloud, Web Applications, Ansible, Linux