If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Technology Team. You will work alongside the DevOps team to automate and integrate the different components of AWS services.
- Design, build and implement automation frameworks for the deployment, management, and monitoring of software applications and features using Infrastructure as Code
- Perform continuous integration and continuous deployment to optimize operational environments by expanding monitoring capabilities and managing technical operations
- Troubleshoot existing infrastructure stack to identify errors and develop solutions to reduce the risk of failure
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts for new ideas as part of the continuous improvement efforts to introduce technical best practices to the CI/CD pipeline
- Infrastructure provisioning for AWS using Terraform
- Minimum overall 6 years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Automation and scripting skills with Shell, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of AWS Cloud Services and their capabilities
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Experience with container hosting and orchestration services
- Deep understanding of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- Certification from AWS and container management (Kubernetes) would be a plus
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.