Who are we looking for?
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are redefining private market investing and are looking for an Software QA (Mobile) Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
- Work closely with QA engineers and developers to deliver the features with great quality
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Design, manage and maintain all Quality Assurance (QA) best practices, standards, methodologies and metrics
- Develop and execute automated tests for both functional (GUI and backend) and non-functional cases
- Leverage open-source QA tools to automate QA process using automation tools/utilities such as Selenium/ Robot-framework / TestNG
- Continuous optimization of development and testing processes to enhance test quality and efficiency
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- 4 to 6 years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Experience in Mobile App Testing (manual & automation) and at least 2+ years in mobile app related automation frameworks
- Good knowledge and experience with Appium/Flutter driver UI test (good to have experience in native flutter driver and dart language)
- Knowledge and experience in automated testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium, Cucumber is preferred.
- Experience in independently writing and managing automation test cases for the project.
- Should possess good functional, integration, regression and system testing skills.
- Good to have experience in continuous testing using CI/CD tools like AWS code pipeline or Jenkins
- Good to have experience with testing and automating tests for Cloud-based applications
Why you will love working here:
- Meaningful work – you will be able to contribute to ongoing projects and experience what it is like as a full-time employee with us.
- Fun and collaborative culture – we have open-door meetings that anyone can join, and other groups that hang out outside of work (e.g. our jogging club, pet-friendly)
- Access to Cofounders and C-suite – our lean and agile culture allows for easier access to C-suite executives who are friendly and always open for a chat
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or work from office! (centrally located in Aperia mall)
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.