If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
If you are passionate about building the exchange of the future alongside a team like-minded individuals, we’d love to speak with you!
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and well understanding of the front-end methodology, to build scalable websites. The ideal candidate should have a self-driven personality, willing to go the extra mile. Passion for building beautiful interfaces and great user experience. To be able to work independently with minimal supervision and have a good communication skill. Any seniority levels that meet the profile are welcomed to apply.
- Create web pages that satisfy product and business requirements
- Integrate frontend with backend Strapi/GraphQL, Ghost API
- Develop a mobile responsive website that is adaptive to small/medium/large screen sizes
- Build reusable components with React.js
- Maintain the company website using headless CMS (Strapi)
- Raise the code quality by reviewing team members’ code, sharing knowledge and collaborating within and across teams
- Evaluate new practices and best-in-class technologies for frontend development
- Write and maintain snapshot test, functional/logic test for React components
- Proficiency with React.js and experience working with hooks (2+ years)
- Experience with Next.js and SSG
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Strapi and Ghost API will be taken as an advantage
- Knowledge of strong typed programming language, eg TypeScript
- Experience with website speed optimisation
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX design
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.