We are seeking the potential to be part of our Global Supply Chain (GSC) team. The role entails high-frequency engagements with working-level team members, therefore, offers an excellent opportunity for candidates to gain knowledge and perspective of business at multiple levels.
As a Data Scientist, you will be developing and implementing advanced analytics models and solutions to yield predictive and prescriptive insights from large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
The potential would also be working directly with senior executives and potentially mentor your team to contribute to GSC's success and build your technical and leadership skills.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Require to review, analyze and interpret business data and information needs for the end to end processes
- Analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative & innovative solutions involving data model design/ reporting assembly/ application structure.
- Perform data analysis and present analysis findings for improvement opportunities
- Propose optimal solutions for gaps identified by examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulate policy, develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Lead and manage data solutions projects with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and define the roadmap, producing a return on investment analysis, budgets for project execution, and deployment plans.
- Produce quality presentations to senior management, recommend action plan insights from analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or University Degree or equivalent
- More than 7 years of work experience with BI dashboard visualization software tools and Tableau
- Can lead, work independently as well as play a key role in a team
- Possess knowledge of data modelling or database design such as table relationships, simple query and reporting skills.
- Possess a selection of skills and experience with analytical tools and languages such as Python, SQL, and other programming languages
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Familiarity with operation research concepts and statistical inference techniques.
- Understand key financial measures and metrics that have a direct influence
- Able to work independently to source, verify, collate, prepare and analyze datasets from across the organization
- Proficiency in verbal, written communication, able to articulate the key findings of the data/information and summarize into presentation form
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.