We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated team member to be part of our Business Data Analytics function. This function is part of the Global Supply Chain and Logistics organization. The role entails high-frequency engagements with senior management and working-level team members therefore offers a great opportunity for candidates to gain knowledge and perspective of business at multiple levels.Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and interpret business data and information needs for the end to end supply chain processes
- Analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative & innovative solutions involving data model design/ reporting assembly/ application structure.
- Perform data analysis and present analysis findings for improvement opportunities
- Propose optimal solutions for gaps identified by examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulate policy, develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Lead and manage data solutions projects with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and define roadmap, produce ROI analysis, budgets for project execution, and deployment plans.
- Produce quality presentations to senior management, recommend concise actionable insights from analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or University Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience
- Possess knowledge of data modeling or database design such as table relationships, simple query and reporting skills. Hands-on experience with designing SQL queries and optimizing performance
- Strong proficiency in MS OFFICE tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Python
- Experience in supply chain, procurement and logistics operations will be desirable.
- Familiarity with operation research concepts and statistical inference techniques.
- Understand key financial measures and metrics that have direct influence on the end-to-end supply chain.
- Able to work independently to source, verify, collate, prepare and analyze datasets from across the organization
- Working knowledge on SAP system, experience with BI dashboard visualization software tools and Tableau is an added advantage
- Proven advanced verbal, written communication, able to articulate the key findings of the data/information and summarize into presentation form
- Strong interpersonal skills -- crisp and passionate communicator
- Self-motivated and passionate to make a difference with data
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.