Key accounts/ Strategy & Analytics is fast growing and dynamic team within Strategic Partnerships department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility and conversion, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations. The team scope includes business development and sales, project management, trainings, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics.
Business Analysts in the Partner Programs team play an integral part by supporting decisions and projects with actionable data insights, reports and tools used by thousands of account managers and business development managers, as well as hotels worldwide.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Performance tracking and modeling: Analyze data generated by supply and supply teams, develop models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, draw recommendations on your analysis.
- Support and participation in projects: Provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic projects you will be working on, run and then assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Building tools: Create and deliver dashboards, automated reports, calculators and data feeds to optimize and improve processes related to our products and operations
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in business analysis / data analytics / business intelligence/ consulting or financial modelling roles in e-commerce, tech, consulting or financial services companies
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a top university in a business analytics, engineering, statistics, quantitative, data or finance subject (e.g., BI, science, math or financial analysis)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, which you were using on real work projects before.
- Proven track record in using data to measure performance, build reports and tools and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python/Spark
- Experience building automated analytical processes and functionality
- Master’s degree in statistics, operations research, or data science
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.