Agoda Platform team is looking for developers to work on mission critical systems that deal with the designing and development of APIs that serve millions of user search requests a day.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- You build the scalable, fault-tolerant systems and APIs that host our core business logic
- You will use state-of-the-art languages like Scala and Go, data technologies like Kafka and Aerospike, and agile development practices
- You must employ state-of-the-art CI/CD and testing techniques in order to make sure everything works without any downtime
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-4 years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Scala and or Java.
- You have RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other)
- You have a Good command of the English language
- You are passionate about the craft of software development and constantly work to improve your knowledge and skills
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Cassandra), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ), Play framework, Akka library
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.