Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Work on the projects and BAU for a mission critical system on Azure.
Your freedom and responsibilities are,
- Work on the projects and BAU for a mission critical system on Azure.
- Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups and conferences.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
- Mentor the juniors.
Who you are
- You abide by our values.
- You care about the people and lead by example.
- You take the ownership of the works, end to end.
- You have deep understanding of app design/development and best engineering practice.
- You have 5+ years of experience working on mission critical systems on a public cloud (10+ years for the senior role) for both BAU and projects.
- You have extensive experience of J2EE and RDMS. It is good for you to have some knowledge on Kubernetes, NodeJS or ReactJS/Native.
- You know the value of good engineering practices.
- You enjoy the challenges of transforming the existing systems to the modern architecture and help the existing team to upgrade the excel.
- You care deeply about the quality, understand the importance of testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and like to talk to the business team directly.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.