Role: Product Manager / Senior Consultant
Duration: 6 months
The day-to-day activities:
· Develop innovative and best-in-class products that uniquely serve our consumers, driver partners and merchant partners.
· Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics and data science to define an ambitious product strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
· Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
· Partner with product marketing and business counterparties and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
· Launch minimum-loveable-products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation, as well as being able to continuously iterate your product to enable more delightful customer experience.
· Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
The must haves:
· Minimally 3 years experience in product management at a tech software company, with demonstrable success in launching new products / features with clear impact;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
· Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
· Excellent business acumen, customer-centric, team and results-oriented.
· Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
· Demonstrated success in payments or fintech products at scale.
· Experience designing product strategies for a certain product area / scope.
· Substantial ASEAN/ APAC exposure.
· Entrepreneurial or startup experience.
· Experience working with distributed teams.
If interested, kindly send us your profile along with
- No. of years of experience in Product management
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Joining time
- Open to work for 6 months contract
- Visa status
AITEK TA Team