Are you comfortable in conducting assessment of product features in detail and contextualizing this to drive enhanced customer outcomes? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting an elegant approach that drives customer adoption and revenue growth?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for using competitive intelligence and specifically technical insights to programmatically scale AWS’s cloud computing business. Your responsibilities will include supporting the AWS APAC Competitive Intelligence lead, and field teams on customer and partner engagements to win competitive deals. You will serve as an expert resource on competitive intelligence of cloud, IT applications and infrastructures, working with our customers and field teams, helping them understand the benefits of migrating to AWS, articulate technical differentiators of AWS versus competition while contextualizing the business impact for the customer.
You will synthesize data and information as it relates to functional comparison and key differentiators from intelligence gathering and customer engagements into succinct findings and persuasively communicate findings and perspectives to APAC Competitive Intelligence lead and eventually to Sales and Service teams. The ideal candidate will possess a technical and business background that enables them to drive engagements and communicate the benefits of AWS to IT architects, engineering teams and C-Level executives. You should have demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the complex business and technical needs of customers. You should also have detailed knowledge and a strong technical understanding of cloud concepts and vendors in general, and AWS specifically.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Serve as a key member of the APAC Competitive Intelligence Business Development team in helping to drive AWS engagements with our customers and partners.
· Understand the business and technical requirements of our customers and partners and determine how their needs can best be met by AWS.
· Address customer questions or concerns about feature and functional comparison of AWS, as compared to other vendors in the market
· Serve as a central resource for the Sales team to help proactively educate our customers on the benefits of AWS cloud platform
· Work closely with the APAC Competitive Intelligence lead and field teams to drive closure on our highest priority opportunities in the pipeline.
· Create a repository of Competitive Intelligence cases studies and best practice collaterals to share learnings with all parts of AWS
· Serve as a key source of market insights into how our customers view the benefits of using AWS relative to the broader Cloud Computing market
· Handle a high volume of engagements and fast pace of the cloud computing market
· 5-10 years of pre-sales, solution engineering, solution architecture experience
· Deep understanding of technical aspects of cloud computing with Technical Certification on AWS (or other cloud technology platform)
· Strong communication skills (verbal/written) and should have attention to detail.
· Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, and possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
· 5+ years in customer-facing roles
· Multiple cloud technical platform certifications
· Demonstrated ability to synthesize large amounts of information into actionable insights and crisp presentations. `Strong analytic skills, demonstrated track record of harnessing data to drive decision making.