Come join the AWS Solutions Architecture team in Singapore as an DNB / ISV focused Senior Solutions Architect. In this role, you will engage with large DNB & ISV customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios and develop blueprints for enterprise operating models, ultimately driving adoption of the AWS platform in the customer organization as well as their end-customers.
This role will work with a limited number of high-value DNB & ISV customers and typically lead enterprise transformation strategy in the customer organization, utilizing and coordinating a broader team of AWS cross functional resources. The SA leads the technology side of the transformation and partners with Specialist Solution Architects, AWS Professional Services as well as AWS Consulting Partners, while owning the overall engagement and the corresponding executive relationships (e.g., CTO, CIO, Director of Cloud Strategy, Director of Products, etc.). In addition, the SA would mentor new members on the team or other groups based their area of depth and expertise.
Ideally, the role would be involved in
- Educate and engage with C-level executives, technical and business professionals on organizational transformation challenges and best practices
- Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unblocking challenges
- Introducing mechanisms for wide scale adoption such as Cloud and DevOps enablement functions, Centers of Excellence, Enterprise reskilling models
- Develop and deliver workshops to reskill the technology team of the ISV to address short term blockers and build action plans
- Defining and executing on the strategy by engaging highly technical teams (Specialist Solutions Architects, Technical Account Managers, AWS professional services consultants and consulting/managed services partners).
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience with public speaking
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
- Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in any one Asian language
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.