Would you like to engage with the world’s largest enterprises to accelerate their business success using cloud technology? The Solutions Architecture team are looking for an experienced technologist to join our team in Singapore. You’ll possess a solid technical background with excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Do you have experience guiding technical strategy in enterprise scale environments, across distributed and diverse teams? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, driving value propositions, enablement, architecture and technology decisions around high-visibility, high-impact transformation projects that can be both technically broad and/or deep? As trusted customer advocates, the AWS solution architecture team, also helps customers design the early iterations of new solutions and products, often exploring new technical grounds.
You will collaborate with customers, partners and other AWS teams to craft architectures that work back from customer's business needs and accelerate the adoption of appropriate AWS technology. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be a player/coach taking leadership while also being a net contributor to customer activities. You will help shape and design solutions covering a spread of domains from migration of core enterprise applications to working with AI/ML and IoT to name a few. The ability to learn new technology and develop industry relevant architectures and convey business value is critical to the role.
Work as a primary member of the Account Team, identifying and driving new opportunities demonstrating a collaborative and teaming approach
Develop your own deep expertise in market relevant AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform and partner technology.
Able to build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with technical decision makers, supporting their adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies in collaboration with multiple AWS teams.
Over time develop, maintain and deliver thought leading content, such as reference architectures, blog posts, white-papers and speak at internal / 3rd party events to educate our customers and/or thought lead in the industry
Support the evolution of the AWS platform and teams, such as connecting engineering to our customers or feedback, proposals of new methodologies, frameworks, tools, patents, solutions and business processes, all with the aim of accelerating customer value in the cloud
Hire, mentor and develop AWS sales and solutions architecture teams to provide expert advice to our customers
Enjoy positive and fun working environment that encourages a culture of building and experimentation
AWS Solutions Architects drive change throughout the industry, what will you change?
- Background in any other following or related to Technology Architect, Consultant, Cloud Architect, Technical Lead, Software Developers, Engineering Lead, Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Engineer or Systems Engineers, etc.
- Will have experience and/or deeper understanding in one or more technology areas. Specific knowledge in multiple technology domain areas (e.g., software development, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics).
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components.
- Understands and can articulate common architectural patterns and design principles
- Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
- Able to create technical content that is easily adopted and reusable by others.
- Accommodate occasional travel
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS, Azure or Google
- One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Demonstrated thought leadership through public speaking and / or publications
Company - Amazon Asia-Pacific Resources
Job ID: A1710993