This role is part of the ASEAN Public Sector team. As part of the team, you will work with our customers based out of our Singapore office. You will focus on the public sector, where you will work directly with customers from various government agencies, educational institutions, and non-profit organisations across all stages of their cloud journey.
You will collaborate with customers, partners and other AWS teams to craft architectures, proof of concepts or demonstrations of our platform that work back from customer's business needs and accelerate the adoption of appropriate AWS technology. You will help shape and design solutions covering a spread of domains from migration of core enterprise applications to working with AI/ML, microservices, containers, app development, IoT to name a few. The ability to learn new technology and develop industry relevant architectures and convey business value is critical to the role.
Building relationships to understand our customers is key. As a trusted technical advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders from technical teams to executives. You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day.
You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community. This includes taking part in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it.
As a Builder, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
Want to find out what it’s like to be a Solution Architect at AWS? Watch this video (https://bit.ly/3keYcC9).
What if I don’t meet all the requirements? That’s okay! We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. Your onboarding will set you up for success, including a combination of formal and informal training. You’ll also have a chance to gain AWS certifications and access mentorship programs. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!
- Background in any other following or related to Technology Architect, Consultant, Cloud Architect, Technical Lead, Software Developers, Engineering Lead, Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Engineer or Systems Engineers, etc.
- Will have experience and/or deeper understanding in one or more technology areas. Specific knowledge in multiple technology domain areas (e.g., software development, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics).
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components.
- Understands and can articulate common architectural patterns and design principles
- Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
- Able to create technical content that is easily adopted and reusable by others.
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Demonstrated thought leadership through public speaking and / or publications
Company - Amazon Web Services Singapore
Job ID: A1594936