Reporting to the APJ Partner Management Solutions Architecture Leader, this role is responsible for the technical management of all AWS Partner Network – Consulting Partners headquartered in ASEAN and the support of non-headquartered partners expanding and operating in ASEAN. This role is responsible for the day-to-day technical development and enablement for SI partners in ASEAN to include the development of the technical component of the business plan, identification, oversight and build of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies and go-to-market solutions for these partners. This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven with proven experience in partner management developing a network of partners with deep capability and high-delivery quality. A successful candidate is a proven leader and will draw upon experience developing partners, practice building, go-to-market solution development, relationship building and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure. The individual must have deep experience in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers and specialist providers.
· Manage a partner development target across a broad set of AWS Partner Network (APN) consulting within ASEAN.
· Lead a team of partner Development Solutions Architects who are responsible for the build, enablement, and go-to-market success of their APN Partners.
· Represent AWS and participate in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on how AWS builds and enables partners.
· Own the development and execution of the partner enablement and development strategy across SI, MSP and VAR for ASEAN in conjunction with the partner development management team leaders to meet growth priorities for ASEAN business.
· As the voice of the partner, engage with AWS partner success and partner core team leaders to support the growth of partners.
· Manage and develop multiple c-level relationships across a wide range of key partners within and establish the partner Solutions Architecture team as the single point of contact for enablement activities geo wide.
· Drive efficiencies and operation improvements across the partner management function and be an active voice for change and improvement to the partner core teams.
· Manage the operational cadence of technical business reviews with key partners in ASEAN.
· 10+ years of experience in channel technical development or professional services
· Experience building and leading teams and have worked in matrix operating structures
· Demonstrated knowledge of the cloud computing ecosystem
· Demonstrated track record of success with building strong partner networks
· Strong verbal & written communication skills with senior leaders
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive goals to completion
· MBA/Technical Undergraduate/Master’s Degree/equivalent experience
· Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation
· Experience working with/for system integrator or technology consulting companies and understand the business dynamics
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role