Be part of an exciting cross-border payments firm in its digitalisation phase. With decades of legacy experience backing the business, you will join as a pioneer in one of the many new departments of a Cross-border Money Transfer firm-turned-Fintech.
The business is powered by a core backend infrastructure, and the candidate shall take charge of projects that enhance, improve, and building upon our technology assets. The position goes beyond this scope to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to augment connections that improve the business functions in this new landscape.
- Developing front end architecture & back-end website applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Stabilising and enhancing servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for UI design needs.
- Involvement in product launches from conception to completion.
- Ensuring upkeep of API connections and undertaking new connection projects.
- Ensuring relevancy of stack by the deliberate pursuit of updated proficiency in web applications and programming languages.
- 2 years' of development experience and managing builds for systems.
- Competent understanding of UX, cross-browser compatibilities, general web functions and standards.
- Demonstrable proficiency with C#, .Net, WebAPI, SQL Server, HTML5.
- Python, PHP, Ruby, and/or other back-end language proficiency is a plus (SQL is still a must).
- Mobile application development experience is a plus.
- Payments industry experience is not required, but preferred.