- Work along with the Project teams to onboard new squads in the DevOps environment.
- Guiding the continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing.
- Work closely with the development team and operation team to create DevOps strategy and toolset that suits the individual squads.
- Setup, deploy and maintain scalable, high availability systems
- Perform and automate deployment and security hardening of systems
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
- Setup and maintain CI/CD, automated testing, development and delivery environments
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in software development industry
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in building and developing CI/CD pipeline and workflow (Gitlab CI/CD preferred).
- Good hands-on experience on using AWS Cloud Formation scripts for configuration management and application deployment.
- At least 1-year experience working closely with infrastructure. Experience in Linux, Windows, network troubleshooting is a plus,
- Experience on working in an Agile environment, in a close collaboration with developers, Knowledge on continuous integration, test automation, version control, and software configuration management
EA License No : 11C4879
Apar Technologies Pte Ltd, Singapore
Desired Skills and Experience
Version Control, Troubleshooting, Kubernetes, High Availability, Agile, Test Automation, Configuration Management, Python, Windows, Continuous Integration, Docker, Software Configuration Management, Ansible, Electrical Engineering, Linux, Software Development