Project Aquarius is to design and develop reusable PaaS artifacts/practices in AWS to achieve the delivery speed and security controls needed to run the workload at scale in the Cloud. It will also empower application teams to perform some level of self-service on PaaS provisioning through Infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD.
- To create an automated IaC Cloud provisioning automation framework using AWS CDK.
- Automation Framework requirements will cover 3 aspects: Application, Security, and Infrastructure Operations.
- Automation Framework must be able to provision various types AWS services, with the necessary controls based on the requirements provided.
- To provide the necessary documentation, KT, and IaC best practices to GIC’s internal Cloud team.
- At least 3+ years of software development experience (full SDLC cycle from development, testing, release).
- At least 2+ years of experience in Python3 development.
- At least 2+ years of experience with using or provisioning AWS services.
- A good team player and quick learner, with strong problem solving skills and able to do independent exploration.
- Good understanding of security concepts such as encryption and PKI.
- Strong understanding of AWS services (AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional certification) and AWS CloudFormation/AWS CDK will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in other forms of IaC (Terraform, Ansible) would be a plus.
EA License No: 11C4879 / Registration ID : R1218583
Apar Technologies Pte Ltd, Singapore
Desired Skills and Experience