PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES ALREADY HAVE WORK AUTHORISATION IN THE SINGAPORE!
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for DevOPS Engineers responsible for operating and managing our cloud based applications. As the DevOPS Engineer in the company you need to ensure our service runs stable, high availability and cost effective. You are responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems with the art to ensure minimal impact on our business. If you are lazy to repeat yourself and love devops principles and system automation, this is a great opportunity to join us to build up an awesome big data platform.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Building, maintaining and automating a world-class systems infrastructure delivering high reliability and the best performance possible.
- Leverage a 100% AWS driven infrastructure using latest DevOps and Infrastructure as Code frameworks and best practises.
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including server deployment, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices.
- Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to production system.
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth.
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintain
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years experience in System engineering/DevOPS/SRE position
- Strong skills with Linux system (ubuntu, debian, redhat) administration
- Strong skills with web technologies (nginx/gunicorn/haproxy/varnish etc…)
- Strong skills with containers technologies (EKS/ECS/K8S/Docker)
- Strong ability to automate repeated manual tasks with python, shell, AWS cli , utilizing Jenkins/Rundeck etc...
- Good level of English written and spoken
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud services (EC2, SQS, S3, Lambda)
- Hands on experience in configuration management tool like (salt,ansible)
- Hands on experience on open source monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience testing and deploying large scale platform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus (terraform , cloudformation)
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!