The IS&T Retail Systems is looking for a Senior Cross Functional Test Lead to join our group. In this role you will be responsible for planning, coordination, execution, and continuous improvement of processes for end to end integration testing.
- Experience leading a team as QA Lead
- Strong experience developing and implementing test plans, QA processes and methodologies
- Strong experience performing manual and automation testing
- Experience with automation framework and tools
- Strong experience in test data and environment setup for end to end testing
- Able to quickly identify and understand issues
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate with business partners, developers, and various support teams to troubleshoot and resolve defects and issues
- Strong capabilities in end to end software testing in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
This position demands a self-motivated individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills who can contribute in a team environment. This candidate must be able to create and present risks and mitigations to Senior Management. Day to day work involves the following:
- Manage/Lead testing efforts for multiple multi-functional retail projects with concurrent timelines
- Establish QA standards, guidelines, technologies, and approaches for the projects and for the testing team
- Manage and coordinate onsite and offshore testing team activities
- Actively participate in development and execution of test processes, strategies, and plans
- Work with Automation Lead to reduce regression test cycles with goal of 100% automation
- Work with the business, technical project development teams, and project managers to establish project development schedules and execute test plan to deliver high quality product releases
- Must possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, inspire and lead a team of talented individuals, and can work in a fast-paced testing environment.
- This position will require not only Leading but also should be hands on and ready to work independently on other projects assigned.
- Must also be flexible to support projects being lead in different timezones and regions globally.