Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and iLife. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by working with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, excellence, and can-do thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today! As part of the APAC Engineering and Ops Finance team, you will be the part of a dynamic team that provide financial support to Pacific Operations in driving strategic decision-making through financial insights. Key activities include data support and Forecast/Quarter end close activities.
- High technical/ systems proficiency. Expertise in Tableau, Business Objects, SAP, SQL, VBA, R and Python, as well as Excel, Keynote and FileMaker
- Excellent planning and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and impeccable business judgement to respond swiftly to changing business needs
- A self-starter who is not intimidated by navigating in an ambiguous environment and can use incomplete data to generate insightful analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to craft out and deliver clear messaging to business partners and influence cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as an avid team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- 3-5 years professional experience
Develop and maintain highly detailed reporting & meaningful dashboards to provide clear insights on key cost drivers. Highlight trends across key cost drivers and analyze anomalies to identify root causes
Support critical financial planning process such as monthly forecast and quarter close activities.
Work on process improvements and report automations to increase efficiency for the team.
Partner with Operations to monitor cost efficiency and drive cost improvement through metrics-driven management Work closely with Worldwide and Regional Finance counterpart to drive consistency and best practices across the region
Education & Experience
Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience. Master of IT in Business is preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.