Do you like the idea of working on services that are used by millions of passionate people around the world? Do you enjoy working on challenges that are not yet solved? Do you want to change the world? Imagine what you could do here at Apple!
Apple puts users and user experience first, and is a place where new futuristic ideas and innovations have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and the present very quickly.
We are looking for a self starter to join our expanding Video Service Quality team. This role is responsible for defining test approaches/ strategies and test plans for assigned functional test areas, expanding our current test cases and executing required tasks. You will own complete functional areas, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability testing for both mobile and desktop applications. As an experienced software quality engineer/ leader, we are looking for someone proactive, detail oriented, and can multi-task effectively to deliver the outstanding video experiences for the users.
- 8+ years work experience in testing with macOS, iOS and other mobile devices
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle, SQA test methodologies and tools, and passion for qualification process
- Expertise in developing test strategies, and passionate in improving qualification process
- Ability to communicate with diverse teams, with both experts and novices, in technical and non-technical roles
- Attention to details with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
- Comfortable to use CharlesProxy or any other network monitoring /debugging tools
- Experience building automation harness using Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages
- Nice to have: experience in building, growing and managing software quality team
Apple Media Products (AMP) is looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills can contribute in a team environment and support its fast paced growth. Join our exciting team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality video products to our customers. This role works closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. And you are responsible for being systematic at managing priorities and communicating progress as well as risk. In addition, this position requires you to be ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation testing, and can multi-task in a fast-paced testing environment.
Education & Experience
Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent experience