Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
As part of the SAP Development Team at Apple, we not only support enterprise functions but also solve complex business problems by leveraging the SAP platform and technologies with easy-to-use, elegant, and innovative solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dependable Full-Stack Developer to work on SAP development projects and collaborate with multiple teams to build cloud-native services and business applications on top of the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
Come make a difference at Apple and let your skills, passion, and dedication propel our enterprise cloud adoption!
- You are positive, open-minded, driven, have a collaborative personality with excellent communication skills
- You have hands-on experience with SAP Business Technology Platform and Cloud Application Programming Model.
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge in software development and architecture with awareness of secure programming. Experienced with analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise solution as well as track record of success in development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience in microservices and event driven architectures.
- Excellent problem solving with a developer-at-heart attitude. Experienced in rapid prototyping.
• Attend technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high performance, scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions.
• Responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards.
• Work on and drive multiple projects / initiatives / deliverables in parallel.
• Deliver on schedule and demonstrate the flexibility to work with various teams across different time zones.
• Present and explain technical designs clearly to leadership, governance and functional teams.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Role Number: 200282819