The Application Engineer will work with global cross-functional IT teams and business community to drive and implement SAP based Finance enterprise solutions at Apple.
The ideal candidate should have:
▪ Technical knowledge and hands-on experience implementing S/4 Finance and FSCM (Credit Management or other components)
▪ Strong domain knowledge in broader Enterprise Accounting and Finance functions
▪ Analytical and end-to-end solution delivery mindset
- Overall 10+ years of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 Application Implementation and Support experience in Finance and Accounting domain
- Prefer candidates with implementation experience in S/4 Finance and FSCM - Credit Management or other components
- Experience in building solutions around Credit Analytics, External Credit Scoring provider integrations and Rule engines
- Conversant in building integrated solutions using EAI technologies, EDI, APIs, Web Services etc involving non-SAP apps and technologies
- Familiar with Cloud based (SAP Cloud Platform or Others) as well as mobile app (SDKs etc) development
- Familiar with UX design (using Fiori, Java or others), and building dashboards and other analytics solutions
- Experience working in large, heterogenous and highly automated application landscapes
- Ability to work and contribute in fast-to-market and result oriented project environments
- Flexibility to work and build positive relationships with global and multi-vendor teams across different geos
- Strong communication skills and ability to independently engage diverse stakeholder groups like business managers as well as application teams
- Aptitude to learn and incorporate concepts of performance engineering and automation in application design and deployment
Do you want to be part of a team critical to the success of Apple? Are you a Techno Functional expert who is passionate for providing state- of-the art technology to solve complex business problems? Can you work independently but are also great team player? We're looking for you!
You will work in global high performing project teams in the development and implementation of enterprise application solutions, in line with Apple’s Project Management Methodology.
YOU WILL PERFORM ALL OR SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Work closely with global and cross functional IT teams to design, build and deploy integrated IT solutions
- Collaborate with SMEs and users to drive innovation, and deliver complete end-to-end user experience
- Participate in all project phases of analysis, design, development, deployment as well as BAU ongoing support
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical qualifications + Finance and Accounting domain experience
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA, MBA (Finance) or similar qualifications
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.