At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. The AMP team is looking for engineers with a real passion for delivering first in class home entertainment solutions. You will work with talented engineers in a dynamic, technically demanding environment. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, a skilled communicator, and an excellent problem solver. If you have learned how to develop new skills quickly, you will excel in this role. We value strong technical skills and the ability to successfully multi-task. Be a part of an impactful, innovative team making a difference.
- We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in building projects using windows SDK, C, C++
- Deep understanding of object oriented design, memory management, and performance optimization.
- Experience dealing with debugging performance problems, and rooting out performance bottle-necks.
- Proven experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Attention to details almost as much as the big technical wins. You've proven record of completing projects on-time and to specification.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse team, with both experts and novices, in technical and non-technical roles.
- Nice to have: WinUI experience, Cross platform experience with macOS/iOS/tvOS
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven software engineer who will play a central role in development of next generation of media apps for Windows. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a strategic project that shapes existing and upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day. Ideal candidates are well-versed in development best practices, comfortable working in large code bases, can create tools and frameworks, and can balance multiple projects and deliverables.
Education & Experience
Coursework in Computer Science/Engineering is desirable, but a specific degree or concentration is not required.