Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
Apple is legendary for its focus on our customers. It shines through the entire journey with Apple, from the purchase experience to the products we build and to a world-class support experience. Here at Applied Machine Learning and Online Support System, we build and deploy the applications and infrastructure that make this experience possible for hundreds of millions of customers all over the world. As part of this team, you will collaborate with a team of exceptionally talented engineers working with leading-edge enterprise technologies to deliver critical infrastructure technologies and applications that drive an exceptional customer support experience.
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norms at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities. To be successful, you must have a passion for quality, a knack for identifying and implementing innovative automation solutions, and a passion for collaborating with all product stakeholders to deliver quality through best practices in software development.
- You are positive, open-minded, driven, have a collaborative personality with excellent communication skills.
- You have hands-on experience with Web-services Technology Platform and Cloud Application Programming Model.
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge in software development and architecture with awareness of secure programming. Experienced with analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise solutions as well as the track record of success in the development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience in microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Excellent problem solving with a developer-at-heart attitude.
- Experience in rapid prototyping.
- Experience with no-SQL databases is a plus.
- Drive technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high-performance, scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions.
- Responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards.
- Work on and drive multiple projects/initiatives / deliverables in parallel.
- Deliver on schedule and demonstrate the flexibility to work with various teams across different time zones.
- Actively collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on innovative solutions, requirements, scope, and project deliverables.
- Design robust systems with a broad system understanding and in close collaboration with development and product management.
- Communicate status and quality metrics to all project status stakeholders promptly. Drive issue resolution.
- Refine and expand existing test Application architecture and strategies focusing on reusability, scalability, low complexity.
- Define engineering best practices for team and positively impact the team on design techniques and technology. Perform peer code reviews
- Champion best software engineering practices within the team and evangelize, software development practices that improve software quality across the organization.
- Be hands-on. Participate in various search algorithms, deployment tools.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Role Number: 200286247