Armstrong is looking for a Senior Systems Developer to support mission-critical ERP system (Infor ERP SyteLine) & internal systems within the Group. Supporting digital transformation projects, you will partner with internal stakeholders across the company to design, develop, test and implement end-to-end solutions for all businesses. An ideal candidate would have a good sense of user experience to anticipate what our users need, to ensure that the final product is intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use.
- Design, develop and modify operational and financial reports in ERP system for all businesses by using SSRS, working with the key users to improve business processes & work-flow and enhance ERP system features & functions with the tasks including designing, programming and scripting.
- Provide technical backend support to our ERP system to ensure its smooth running, including bug-fixing, data patching, data housekeeping, SQL server database admin, data backup and recovery.
- Design, develop and support in-house systems (incl. portal, intranet and website etc.) and ensuring smooth operation, tasks include business requirement analysis, blue print design, coding, testing, user training and implementation.
- Evaluate the potential solutions, recommend system enhancements and implement new technologies to improve our current business applications (incl. ERP and in-house systems).
- Develop the scripts to perform ETL (extract, transform, load) data imports, exports, and modifications on large datasets, as a part of data source for the company’s business intelligence system.
- Support other business applications and perform other related duties, when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years solid working experience in supporting any of the international ERP package with the focus on software development, application support, system analysis and enhancement.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, VB .Net, SQL script, SSRS and reporting server with the strong experience in customizing and developing the reports and improving the current applications in ERP.
- Good working knowledge in business processes, including sales, distribution, manufacturing and finance etc.
- Hand-on experience in web-based application development (in-house systems) with full SDLC, by using ASP.NET and VB on MS SQL Server database.
- Strong analytical ability on business & technical requirements and issues, with solid problems-solving skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the capability to build good rapport with the key users.
- Customer-oriented mindset with focus on the end-user experience.
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team.