Armstrong is looking for a Systems Engineer to manage and monitor Armstrong’s internal systems and infrastructure. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be part of the team responsible in providing primary support and implementation of desktop, hardware and software solutions for Singapore HQ, and provide level 2 and level 3 support to overseas business units. An ideal candidate would have a good sense of user experience to anticipate what our users need, to ensure the optimal performance of infrastructure services for the Group.
- Provide end-user technical support onsite and remotely to resolve IT related issues
- Manage the provision workstation (account, laptop, mobile), user account administration and configuration
- Liaise with vendors and responsible for IT Support, and all aspects of desktop PCs, notebooks, printers and other peripherals which includes implementation, patching, installation and configuration
- Facilitate network / server system upgrades and installation of network equipment, servers, monitor network bandwidth and utilization, or perform data cabling management
- Configure and maintain the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications
- Continuously improve on IT infrastructure by researching, evaluating and recommending new approaches, hardware, and software solutions where applicable
- Support the team in IT governance, maintaining all IT related policies and procedures
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer science or IT related field
- 3-5 years of experience in IT-Infrastructure field
- Proficiency in Microsoft support tools, such as DNS, storage and networking
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration
- Proven skills in troubleshooting, deployment, and asset management.
- Ability to creatively, decisively and solve problems
- Ability to manage workload and multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to learn new IT technologies
- Concept on Microsoft Enterprise Product Suite and Active Directory administration is preferable
If you are up to challenge to make a difference in the industry, please send in your updated CV/resume to email@example.com.