We are looking for a talented Research Engineer to join our team in Singapore. The successful candidate will collaborate in developing data-driven assessments for robotic therapies. This will involve creating solutions for: (a) tracking the patients’ performance from robot data, (b) reporting their levels of improvement to clinicians, and (c) adapting the robot therapy settings to the patient's needs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your skills to make a difference in people’s lives.
Candidate must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore
· Developing a framework for robotic therapy data collection, storage, analysis/processing, and maintenance.
· Statistical analysis of robot therapy data.
· Use of machine learning or other classification algorithms to obtain relevant features and insights from the data.
· Collaborating with the software team to incorporate data analytics results into the robotic therapy software and into clinical assessments.
· Providing technical support in the design and development of new robotic solutions for rehabilitation.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Robotics, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
· Experience with data acquisition (preferably robot or human motion), digital signal processing, and sensor data analysis. Ability to interpret data and gain insight from it is key.
· Experience with statistical data analysis.
· Experience with machine learning.
· Programming languages: Matlab / Simulink and/or Python.
· Good command of English (written and spoken).
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
· Experience in robot control.
· Programming languages: C, C++ or C#.
· Knowledge of relational databases such as SQLite or MySQL.
Note: This is a position under the SGUnited programme with NTU.