The department is responsible for development and maintenance of Capital Market applications used by worldwide users covering Market Risk, Front Office, Back Office and Finance domains. The Repo and Secured Financing (RSF) IT division, aligned with the RSF business, works across the full value chain to sustain business activity and enable its acceleration.
The candidate will work on Apex and Calypso software packages (Front-Office and Back-Office), which include in-house components and customizations to integrate them within CA-CIB’s Information System.
- Ensure non-production environments availability and coordinate preparation for testing phases.
- Facilitate coordination between program developers and infrastructure engineers.
- Participate in developing tools to simplify day-to-day activities on the program.
- Participate in automating the deployment process.
- Ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide investigation help while fostering knowledge and sharing best practices with team members.
- Document processes and ensure they are properly followed.
- Ensure high standard delivery to production.
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.
Qualifications and Profile
- At least 5 years in Software development or DevOps team
- At least 3 years in Java/J2EE or C# development
- At least 3-year experience with Jenkins, GIT (GitLab)
- At least 1-year experience in Ansible
- At least 1-year experience in Docker/Kubernetes
- At least 5-year experience in UNIX Shell
Good to have
- Experience with BMC CTRL-M
- Experience in PowerShell
- Experience in software package configuration / automation
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both team mates and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient software development life cycle
- Appetite to follow technology trend and participate to communities
- Passion for sharing expertise and grow team members’ skills
- Interest in mentoring and guiding junior team members on the path of high quality deliverables.